How many of these signs of a bad bra have you experienced?
- The straps are a nuisance - they are either falling off your shoulders or digging painfully into your skin leaving red marks or indentations.
- Your cups runneth over -- your breasts are falling out of the cups: bulging over the top, spilling out under the cups, popping out the sides of the cups under your arms or your breasts fall out when you bend over.
- Errant underwires painfully dig into your breasts or under your arms instead of lying flat against your chest wall.
- The band rides up your back, chafes or leaves red marks.
- Instead of a flattering silhouette your breasts look lumpy under your clothes or you may be experiencing the dreaded uniboob (it looks like you have one large boob spread across your chest) or the quadboob (breast tissue spilling out the cups looks like you have four breasts).
Many of these are caused by ill-fitting bras; some by bad bras. A bad bra is any bra that doesn't do its job which is to comfortably support you for hours. A bad bra may once have been your favorite, but the elastic no longer supports or the fabric is fraying. It may be a perfectly good bra that just isn't right for you; perhaps it's the wrong style for your body or the wrong size. With up to 85% of us wearing an ill-fitting bra, these problems are all too common.
Big Girls Bras believes you shouldn't have to settle for a bra that is uncomfortable, ill-fitting or just isn't right. We provide multiple resources to get you the information you need to find the best bra for you. We've recently revamped our Bra Fit Guide to give you the information you need; more new sections are on the way. Our blog is a treasure chest of information on bra fit, styles and fashion advice; the search feature allows you to easily find the information you're looking for. We're available on Facebook and other social media to answer your questions. And our friendly Customer Service department is ready to help at 800 352-4494.
But you need more than the right information to get the best bra for you; you need to be able to find the bra you want in the size you need. That's why we carry more than 940 different bras from the world's best brands. Whether you're looking for designer brands like Empreinte, Prima Donna or Conturelle, mid-range bras from Anita, Elila or Elomi, or moderately-priced bras from Glamorise, Grenier or Leading Lady, we have it. And with bra sizes ranging from 28AA to 52N, you'll find what you're looking for at Big Girls Bras.