1. You've probably heard that one piece swimsuits are the hottest item this season. We particularly like the One Shoulder style. The MiracleSuit Jena One Shoulder 469115 is one of our favorites. This suit has a stylish wraparound design and a shelf bra so you don't have to worry about anything falling out. And with MiracleSuit's promise that you'll look like you've "lost 10 pounds in 10 seconds," you'll never look better than in this one shoulder wonder. Available in sizes 6 through 16 in black, electric blue and a brown animal print (style 468115).
2. This year Polka Dots are all grown up. Here are three of our favorites. Sunsets offers Vanilla Kiss, a bright hot pink with large white dots, in several styles of tankini and bikini tops and swimwear bottoms. Tara Grinna's Edtya Bone Print adds a geometric twist to traditional polka dots. It's available throughout their line in bikini and tankini tops, bottoms, one-pieces and a pareo coverup (another hot trend). Freya's Pier is a more traditional polka dot in black or iris with small white dots. This pattern comes in multiple styles of tops, bottoms and one-pieces, some with ruffles.
3. Swimwear is available in bright colors in every year, but for 2013 the Bright Patterns are particularly eye catching. You'll definitely be noticed in any one of these: from B.Swim you'll catch everyone's eye in Skycastle, Animal Haus, Party Parrot or Day Break; Sunset's Day Break is a winner; Seagrass, Maraca and Virtue from Swim Systems surround you in color; and Livia and Primrose from Tara Grinna are like wearing a prism. You can see all of these patterns in the 2013 Style Guides on the Big Girls Bras home page.
4. The go to cover up of the 2013 season is the Pareo - the saucy skirt you wrap around your hips. Pareos are available in several lengths ranging from minis to ankle grazing. Many of our brands offer pareos in colors and patterns matching their swimwear.
5. In 2013, more and more women are buying swimwear online. The Today Show recently featured this growing trend. The convenience of online shopping can't be beat. Nor can the product selection. With more the 2600 separate items from 26 different brands, Big Girls Bras has what you're looking for in swimwear. Our generous return policy allows you to try on your selections and return the items that aren't right for you.
The Big Girls Bras blog has been featuring swimwear throughout January with detailed articles on many of our best sellers. Use this link to catch up on anything you've missed and to get advance notice of specials that are available only through the blog.
Make Big Girls Bras your go to source for everything swimwear. We have what you are looking for.