Is Your Current Bra a Good Fit?
Just because a bra band fits around your torso and the cups more or less cover your breasts, it doesn't mean that the bra FITS you. Look at the difference in the photos above. In the right size bra you look slimmer, younger and overall BETTER.
So, does your current bra fit? You should be able to answer YES to these questions:
- Do your breasts fit in the cups without bulging, spilling or gaping?
- Does the gore lie flat against your chest wall?
- Do the underwires lie flat against your chest wall on all sides? No poking allowed.
- Is the back of the band straight across your back?
- Do the straps stay in place without digging into your shoulders?
- Can you slide one or two fingers under your bra band?
- Can you slide one or two fingers under your bra straps?
And, you should always be able to answer NO to these questions:
- Are there any indentations on your shoulders from your bra straps?
- Do your bra straps leave red marks on your shoulders?
- Do you have to adjust your bra straps multiple times a day?
- Do your breasts look lumpy under your clothes?
- Are there any wrinkles in the fabric of the cups?
- Do your breasts pop out of the cups when you move?
Images courtesy of Panache Lingerie.
Next: How Bra Sizing Works