7 Quick Tricks to Look 10lbs. Thinner in Your Swimsuit for Spring Break
Spring Break is coming up quick. No time to hit the gym? No problem. You can easily fake a better body with a better bathing suit! Read on for 7 quick tricks to get your best beach body instantly.
1. Consider a one piece. It elongates the silhouette for a leaner look. Higher cut legs help lengthen legs, too.
2. Underwire tops are a great choice for the bigger-busted - they'll lift your breasts up and help define your waist. Formed cups and wider bands under the bustline also give added support; halter tops offer support with cleavage.
3. Mini-skirted bikini bottoms are perfect for bottom-heavy pear shapes, covering what you'd rather hide while showing just enough skin.
4. Tummies look can trimmer under tankini tops and high waisted bikini bottoms. Look for a suit with built-in tummy control panels.
5. Prints, ruching, wrap waists, and shirring all help hide extra lumps and bumps, while well-placed frilly details or pretty hardware help direct the eye away from our more problematic areas to our more universally loved features.
6. Finally, ditch the baggy T-shirt (they just make you appear larger and frumpy) for a grown up cover up and invest in a beach-ready sarong or kaftan that will stylishly play up your assets. Keep in mind, short tunics are great for killer gams while tube dresses show off beautiful collarbones and shoulders.
The Aerin Rose A-line Swimdress with Tummy Control and Underwire
The Sunsets Ruffle Triangle Bikini Top
The Sunsets Separates Banded Halter Bikini Top
The Swim Systems Mini Bikini Bottom
The Swim Systems Side Cinch Tankini Top
Shop the entire Big Girls' Bras 2012 swim collection