Bra Styles Revealed: What, When and Who
Bras by Purpose
Bras for Body Types
Return: Guides, Fitting & Solutions
Who Should Wear a Soft Cup Bra?
Soft cup bras are most favored by:
- Women who find underwire bras to be uncomfortable
- Women who don't need the support of an underwire bra
- Women who have allergies to the materials used in underwires
- Women who have difficulty fitting underwires properly because of breast shape, breast tissue distribution or body type
- Women who are pregnant or nursing and don't want to wear an underwire bra
A soft cup bra may not be ideal for:
- Women with very full breasts; some women with large breasts don't feel they get enough support from a soft cup bra
- Women who want maximum support from a bra; many soft cup bra designs compromise support somewhat to provide more comfort
Soft cup bras have come a long way; we've got some great supportive soft cup bra designs even for women with full breasts. If you've been unhappy with a wireless bra in the past, you may want to try some of our new soft cup bra designs to see if the improvements in design now make these bras a good option for you.
Next: When to Wear Soft Cup Bras