Pocket bras are engineered for a specific purpose, and they tend to be worn primarily by:
- Women who are recovering from surgery
- Women who have had breast reconstruction
- Women who have had mastectomies
- Women who want to create a lush, rounded look for their busts
- Women who have disproportional breasts and want to create a more even look
Because they're designed for women who have had surgery and women who have disproportional breasts, pocket bras are primarily worn by the people who need them.
Bra Styles Revealed: What, When and Who