Padded bras are a must-have wardrobe staple for:
- Women who want to enhance the look of their busts
- Women who want to make their breasts look larger
- Women who are compensating for a slight unevenness between breasts
- Women who have looser breast tissue and want a more full, rounded, firm look
- Women who have sensitive breast tissue and find the padding more comfortable
- Women who have had a mastectomy and want a more lush, rounded look for their breasts
When is a padded bra not the ideal style for your body?
- If you've already got large or full breasts, adding padding may make your body appear disproportional
If you're using a padded bra to compensate for disproportional breasts, pick a bra with padding pockets you can use to customize the difference and make the breasts look proportional and natural. If you select a padded bra with the padding built into the bra, your breasts may still look disproportional - you need to be able to customize the fit if There's a significant, visible difference between the breasts.
Bra Styles Revealed: What, When and Who