Molded bras are favorites with:
- Women who want a smooth, rounded shape
- Women whose breasts are slightly different sizes or shapes
- Women who have sensitive nipples and want a bra without seams to avoid irritating the nipples
When is a molded cup bra not ideal for a certain body type?
- If your breasts vary significantly in size; one bra cup may not be filled completely and could 'flatten' or appear squashed or deformed under your clothes (unless you use an insert)
- Women with very large breasts may find they prefer a multi-part cup for added shaping and support; a molded bra may not provide the shaping and support you want
- Women with loose breast tissue on top; if you do go with a molded cup bra, make sure you get the appropriate cup size - if the breast tissue doesn't fully fill the cup, the top of the cups may 'cave in' and not look right under clothes
A lot of the issues with molded cup bras and certain body types can be resolved through proper fit and the right design. Our molded bras vary in design and cut, so try a few different styles to see if There's one that works best with your breast size and the distribution of your breast tissue. A properly fitted molded bra can be a glorious thing!
Bra Styles Revealed: What, When and Who