Full cup bras are designed with coverage and shaping in mind, which makes them great for:
- Women with full or large breasts
- Women who want extra support and shaping from their bra
- Women with loose breast tissue who need more shaping
- Women who want something modest
- Women who are looking for a comfortable bra
- Women who 'spill out' of bras with lesser coverage
- Moms who have breast fed or found that they've lost firmness
- Women who are concerned about 'agging'
- Petite women who wear small band sizes but have large breasts
Full cup bras may not be ideal for:
- Women with smaller breasts
- Women with firm breasts
- Women who prefer less coverage
There's nothing 'wrong' with wearing a full cup bra if you've got smaller breasts or firm breast tissue, but most women who don't need a full cup bra would prefer to wear something with less coverage. Full cup bras can feel too large or restrictive for women with firmer or smaller breasts.
Bra Styles Revealed: What, When and Who