Bra Styles Revealed: What, When and Who
Bras by Purpose
Bras for Body Types
Return: Guides, Fitting & Solutions
Who Should Wear Bridal Bras and Corsets?
Who should wear strapless bridal bras?
- Women who have firm, perky breasts
- Women who don't need as much help with support or shaping
- Women who don't want the feel of a longline bra
- Women with torso lengths that aren't conducive to a longline or corset bra (short torso - these bras may be too long; long torso - the bras may not come down far enough and the bottom of the bra could show through the corset of the dress)
Who should wear longline bridal bras?
- Women with fuller breasts who have trouble getting adequate support from a strapless bra
- Women who want a little extra cinching and shaping, but not too much
- Women who don't want to worry about bra slippage throughout the day
Who should wear bridal corset bras?
- Women who want more support than a strapless bra can provide, typically due to fuller or heavy breasts
- Women who want more substantial shaping and cinching than a longline bra can provide
- Women who want a sexy bra they can wear as lingerie to surprise their new spouses on the wedding night
Next: When to Wear Bridal Bras and Corsets